Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Climb the limestone cliffs of Railay
Visit Thailand's original rock climbing mecca, located on the Railay Beach in Krabi. Spend a full day top-rope climbing, bouldering and rappelling on the stalactite-dripping karst cathedrals with stunning views to the Andaman Sea.
- Go rock climbing at different locations at Railay Beach
- Get a brief instruction in safety
- Feel secure in the guidance of your professional instructor
- Enjoy top rope climbing, rappelling-abseiling and bouldering
- Take in the view of the adjacent beaches and water
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone and exposed cliffs, it is truly a climber's paradise. The rock is all limestone and part of the world’s largest coral reef, stretching from China down to Papua New Guinea.
During your course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach. With climbing spots right on the beach you will get to see splendid views out over the Andaman Sea.
Afterwards, recover from your day of climbing and relax on Railay’s beautiful white sandy beaches. Return to your hotel at your leisure and maybe even have a relaxing massage to ease your sore muscles.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of King Climbers.
- Transfer from your hotel to Railay Beach will be by pick-up truck (Songtaew) and longtail boat.
- This activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing ability.
- Climbing is not recommended for pregnant women or people suffering from any serious medical conditions.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour if you stay in Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach!
- Hotel pick up service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach
- Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
- Drinking water
- Climbing equipment
- Professional and certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 08:30 - 09:00: Depart by longtail boat to Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Get your equipment & training
- 09:30 - 12:30: Do the morning climbing course
- 12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy lunch & relax at Railay Beach
- 14:00 - 17:00: Do the afternoon climbing course
- 17:00 - 18:00: Chill out at Railay Beach
- 18:00 - 18:30: Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel