Early Bird Phi Phi Island & 4 Islands Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Beat the crowds at Maya Bay with a sunrise trip
Visit the hot spots of 4 Islands and Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience Thale Waek, Bamboo Island and Phi Phi Leh less crowded with premium snorkeling, an attentive and friendly Sea Eagle boat crew and a tasty lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort.
- Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek (separated sea)
- Snorkel at Bamboo Island & Phi Phi Islands early to avoid crowds
- Stunning view of Maya Bay & Phileh Lagoon with calm & serene atmosphere
- Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Friendly & attentive boat crew by Sea Eagle Tour
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 30 seats. Cruise over to Poda Island with a short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup other guests.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the still empty beach of Poda Island. Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek connecting the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. Make some photos of the bizarre rock formation at Chicken Island before heading to Bamboo Island in less than 45 minutes.
Swim at the tranquil and serene beach of Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai. The island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand. It offers great snorkelling opportunities with a shallow line of corals. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas and Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island.
Cruise further to a hidden beach at Koh Phi Phi Don for snorkelling in Crystal clear water. Before midday, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort on Koh Phi Phi Don. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure. Take some time to enjoy the bustling heart of Phi Phi with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum on the north.
The next highlight is a cruise into the famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Leh where one can glimpse a bit of 'The Beach' but only from the boat as it is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks. In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600m long canyon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs.
Learn the history behind the Viking Cave, and see the Monkey’s having their breakfast down on the beaches! We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water.
Then it's time to head back to Nopparat Thara Pier where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- It’s a good idea to bring a dry bag for your stuff
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this tour!
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch in the resturant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup service in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:15: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 07:15 - 08:30: Enjoy a light breakfast at the beach of Koh Poda in the 4 Island Group
- 08:30 - 09:00: Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 09:00 - 09:10: Take a photo of Chicken Island
- 09:10 - 09:45: Cruise further to Bamboo Island
- 09:45 - 10:45: Swim & relax at the white sandy beach of Koh Pai
- 10:45 - 11:45: Snorkel at a hidden beach on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 11:45 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:15: Take a stroll along the island path on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 13:15 - 14:00: Cruise slowly past Phi Leh Lagoon, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 14:00 - 14:45: Have a glimpse of 'The Beach' in Maya Bay but only from the boat
- 14:45 - 15:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel