Early Bird Phi Phi Island & 4 Islands Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Beat the crowds at Maya Bay with a sunrise trip
Visit the hot spots of Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Krabi in the early morning. Beat the crowds at Maya Bay and experience Koh Phi Phi Leh less crowded with premium snorkeling, an attentive and friendly boat crew and a tasty lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort.
- Arrive at Phi Phi Island early to avoid the crowds
- Stunning view of Maya Bay & Loh Sama Bay with calm & serene atmosphere
- Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek (separated sea)
- Friendly & attentive boat crew
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and enjoy some snacks. Depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 30 seats and cruise over to Maya Bay which is famous from the movie “The Beach”. On the way we will pickup guests from Railay Beach.
We are often the first boat to arrive at Phi Phi Leh. Around 10am is when the majority of other tours start to reach Maya Bay. You have the perfect lighting with the sun coming up and the rays beaming down onto the soft white sands. This may be your only opportunity to have a slice of this picturesque beach to yourself. Please remember that Maya Bay can only be visited during high season!
You will also have the chance to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Loh Sama Bay and Pileh Lagoon. Learn the history behind the Viking Cave, and see the Monkey’s having their breakfast down on the beaches! We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water.
Continue to Koh Phi Phi Don where you can take a stroll along the island path of Ton Sai. Before midday, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure.
Do some more snorkeling around Koh Phi Phi Don and relax and swim at the tranquil and serene beach of Bamboo Island. Then it's time to head back to the 4 Islands in Krabi. Enjoy sightseeing of Chicken Island and walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek (Separated Sea), known for its unique beach located between the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. The last stop is at Poda Island which is the perfect spot for swimming and snorkeling in brilliant blue waters.
Save yourself 400 THB as we will even pay your National Park entrance fee’s on this tour!
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- It’s a good idea to bring a dry bag for your stuff
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this tour!
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch in the resturant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle Tour at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:20: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Island with a snack
- 07:15 - 07:20: Pickup guests staying at Railay Beach
- 08:00 - 09:00: Be the first group at Maya Bay (only during high season)
- 09:00 - 09:30: Snorkel at Loh Sama Bay (only during high season)
- 09:30 - 11:00: Sightseeing of Phileh Lagoon, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 11:00 - 12:00: Enjoy lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:00 - 12:30: Take a stroll along the island path on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 12:30 - 13:00: Snorkel at a hidden beach on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 13:00 - 13:30: Swim & relax at Bamboo Island
- 13:30 - 14:00: Cruise back to the 4 Islands in Krabi
- 14:00 - 14:05: Take a photo of Chicken Island
- 14:05 - 14:30: Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 14:30 - 15:15: Swim at Poda Island
- 15:15 - 15:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel