Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour by Siam Adventure World from Krabi
James Bond Island without the crowds
Experience Panak Island and James Bond Island without the crowds exclusively with Siam Adventure World on a day-trip with departure from Port Takola in Krabi. Let your paddle guide show you Lod Nai Cave with its mangrove forest by kayak, then enjoy a Thai style lunch on the floating village Koh Panyee before swimming at a beautiful secluded beach at Kudu Island or Nok Island.
- Small group size so you never feel crowded on the speed boat
- Sightseeing of Panak Island and James Bond Island without the crowds
- Explore Lod Nai Cave and mangrove forest with your paddle guide
- Eat a Thai style lunch on floating village Koh Panyee
- Beach time at secluded Kudu Island or Nok Island
Do some sightseeing around Koh Panak which is famous for its labyrinth of caves and internal lagoons. You will explore one of the many caves on foot and learn about the history of this treasure of nature. Continue to James Bond Island and walk around the tower karsts which are part of Ao Phang Nga National Park before the hordes arrive. About 40 metres from the shores of Khao Phing Kan lies a 20-metre tall islet called Koh Tapu (the nail island).
Continue to Log Nai Cave and stop at a private kayak station away from the other tours, and enjoy being paddled through the mangroves and the exotic cave with a thriving variety of wildlife. Then it's time to enjoy a Thai style lunch on the fascinating Muslim village Koh Panyee which is entirely built on stilts. Go for walk through the floating village and see how the local Muslim community makes a living.
The last stop will be either at Kudu Island or Nok Island for some beach time with swimming before returning to the Port Takola in Krabi for your transfer back to the hotel.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Siam Adventure World.
- Please bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, rash guard, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, dry bag, beach shoes, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, coca cola & seasonal fruits
- Buffet lunch (vegetarian menu available on request)
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:15 - 07:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 07:15 - 07:30: Cruise by speedboat from Takola Pier to Panak Island
- 07:30 - 07:45: Stopover at Railay and Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas to pickup other customers
- 09:00 - 10:00: Sightseeing around Panak Island
- 10:00 - 10:45: Walk around James Bond Island and make photos
- 10:45 - 11:00: Continue to Lod Nai Cave
- 11:00 - 12:15: Enjoy paddling with your guide into the mangrove forest
- 12:15 - 12:45: Head further to Panyee Island
- 12:45 - 14:15: Enjoy a delicious Thai style lunch at the restaurant on Koh Panyee
- 14:15 - 15:00: Swim at a beautiful beach at Kudu Island or Nok Island in Phanga Bay
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Takola Pier in Krabi
- 16:00 - 16:15: Short stop at Railay Beach to drop-off other customers
- 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel