Deluxe Jungle Tour to Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool and Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
A perfect mix of culture, adventure and nature
Spend an unforgettable Krabi day with a visit of the 3 most popular mainland sites in Krabi. Hike to the top of Tiger Cave Temple, one of the region’s most famous temples with a fantastic viewpoint over the coastal region of Krabi. Take a refreshing dip in the freshwater jungle pool and enjoy a private relaxation at Wareerak Spa away from the crowds.
- Visit Wat Tham Sua, a Buddhist temple in a forest setting
- Climb the 1260 steps up to to heaven at Tiger Cave Temple
- Walk 20 min along a jungle trail to the Blue Pool
- Swim and refresh in blue-green and clear water of the Emerald Lagoon
- Relax in hot mineral water at Private Wareerak Spa
If you’re feeling up to the task you are welcome to try out the 1260 steps to the top of the temple mountain and experience one of the most breathtaking views in Thailand – looking in all directions over the lush forest, limestone karsts and magnificent ocean. For the less energetic just enjoy watching the itinerant families of monkeys, who also share this temple home.
Explore the tropical lowland rainforest of Khaopra - Bangkhram. The rainforest is home to rare species of birds - like Gurney’s Pitta, Rufous-collared Kingfisher and Black Hornbill. A short walk through mangroves and peat swamp forest takes you to the Blue Lagoon and Emerald Pool for a refreshing dip in the crystal-clear water. Here you can stroll through the lush and fragrant jungle and swim in crystal clear mineral enriched waters.
Enjoy a Thai style lunch in a local restaurant with leisure time before heading to the Hot Spring Spa.
You will not visit the public part of Krabi Hot Spring due to the many tourists visiting this site. Instead you will enjoy the private Wareerak Spa away from the crowds. This is the highlight of the day, relax and rejuvenate in the saline mineral water measuring up to 42˚ Celsius. It is a naturally occurring volcanic spring, visited by many Thais who come to soak in the perfect bath temperature water which is believed to beneficial for health, particularly the skin.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Spesialisten.
- Bring swimwear, waterproof bag, extra shirt, shorts, towel, hat, sunscreen, camera, and sunglasses.
- There is no single use-plastic used on this tour to help the environment.
- Dress respectfully when visiting the temple, wear a shirt that covers shoulders and shorts that cover your kneecaps. A sarong can be rented at the temple for a small fee.
- If you want to climb up the 1,237 steps to the top of the Tiger Cave Temple, wear good footwear and bring a second T-shirt because the weather is hot and humid at these latitudes.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola and seasonal fruits
- Thai style lunch in a restaurant
- Cold towel
- First-aid kit
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:30 - 09:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:15 - 09:30: Drive by minivan to Tiger Cave Temple
- 09:30 - 11:30: Visit Wat Tam Suea with enough time to go to the top
- 11:30 - 12:00: Continue to Emerald Pool & Bule Lagoon for a short jungle walk and swimming
- 12:00 - 13:30: Swim in the natural pool with minerals from the surroundings limestone hills
- 13:30 - 14:30: Enjoy a Thai style lunch in a local restaurant
- 14:30 - 14:50: Continue to Private Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- 14:50 - 16:00: Relax in the natutal mineral water to cure and promote good health
- 16:00 - 17:00: Head back to Krabi and transfer back to the hotel
Water flowing down from natural streams coming from the hill of Khao Pra Bang Khram Wildlife Sanctuary