Krabi Sunset Cruise to 5 Islands aboard the Pla Luang
A journey back in time on the Siamese sailing junk
Take a journey back in time aboard “Pla Luang” one of the last remaining siamese sailing junks to the 4 Islands (plus one tiny island named Koh Si) of Krabi. Cruise with us and relax on her polished teak decks beneath her distinctive red sails. Sailing daily from Railay and Ao Nang this is a truly unique cruise including a spectacular sunset not to be missed.
- Visit Chicken Island and snorkel with colourful marine life
- Enjoy a delicious Thai Buffet dinner on board of the Thai Junk
- Swim with bioluminescent plankton next to Phranang Cave Beach
- Western style bathroom on board
- Cocktails, beer, spirits and wine can be purchased from our bar
The Pla Luang has been lovingly restored for you to admire and enjoy.
Sail on board the majestic vessel to the stunning islands of Poda, Chicken, Tup, Si and Ta Ming. Experience colourful coral gardens and vibrant marine life. After snorkelling, jump from the boat’s roof.
Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet on board including favoured dishes of Pad Thai and Massaman Curry.
As the sun sets over the Andaman Sea enjoy a cocktail or 2!
Last stop of the day and time for swimming in the waters next to Pranang Beach for those that want to experience the bioluminescent plankton light show.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the vessel.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- The National Park fees are not applicable.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- The boat can also be chartered for a private group. Please contact us to get a quotation and check for availability.
- The cliff jumping has been currently cracked down by the park officials.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Pick-up from Ao Nang and Railay West Beach
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai style buffet dinner
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 13:00 - 13:15: Meet at Phra Nang Inn Resort in Ao Nang
- 13:15 - 13:30: Meet at Railay West Beach
- 13:30 - 14:00: Cruise by Siamese Junk to 4 Islands
- 14:00 - 15:20: Relax at Poda Island
- 15:20 - 16:00: Snorkel at Chicken Island
- 16:00 - 16:40: Swim at Tup Islets
- 16:40 - 18:20: More snorkeling at Si & Tang Ming Island
- 18:20 - 19:30: Enjoy dinner on board while watching the sunset
- 19:30 - 20:00: See the bioluminescent plankton
- 20:00 - 20:15: Transfer back to your hotel