4 Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
4 paradise islands in one day
Enjoy island hopping by speed boat from Krabi to the 4 paradise islands surrounding Ao Nang. Relax on unspoiled beaches of Railay and Poda Island, swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters at Chicken Island and explore the amazing coral reefs and marine life of the Andaman sea on this full-day tour.
- Explore Princess Cave, a sacred place of the Sea Gypsies
- Admire the spectacular limestone cliffs offering stunning stalactites and stalagmites
- Swim in the crystal clear water of Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Enjoy snorkelling with an abundance of marine life in the coral reef at Poda Island
- Swim with colourful reef fish at Chicken Island
- Walk along the sandbanks and admire the tropical fish at Tup and Mor Islands
The tour stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach with white powdery sand and crystal clear waters. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside and swim in the crystal clear water. A place sacred with the Sea Gypsies, complete with colourful shrines. A beautiful beach on the Railay peninsula with spectacular limestone cliffs and staggering stalagmites and stalactites.
Then visit popular Poda Island; A combination of breathtaking scenery, white beaches and excellent snorkeling.
Feeling hungry? Enjoy a peaceful picnic lunch on the beach and admire the blissful surroundings.
Continue onto Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken (hence the name!). At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkelling and swimming with colourful reef fish.
Feel like a stroll along the beach? We will visit Tup and Mor Islands also known as Taleh Waek which means divided sea. At low tide a sandbar emerges making it ideal for a walk along the sandy banks whilst admiring the abundance of tropical fish.The shallow waters at Tup make for a safe haven if you are island hopping with young kids. The water is deep enough on either side of the sandbar to relax and cool down. At high tide it’s an excellent spot for snorkeling and swimming.
Visiting these islands via speed boat will allow you more time to enjoy snorkeling, swimming, relaxing and everything else that these stunning islands and all they have to offer.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
- 09:30 - 10:20: Swimming & walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 10:20 - 11:10: Photography & snorkeling at Chicken Island
- 11:10 - 13:00: Lunch & relaxing on Poda Island
- 13:00 - 14:30: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer to hotel