4 Island Tour by Big Longtail Boat from Krabi
The classic island tour of Krabi
Enjoy Island hopping in a traditional and big longtail boat from Krabi to the separated sea at 4 islands where you can relax on pristine beaches, explore the surroundings, swim in the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea and snorkel in the coral reef.
- Explore the Princess Cave and admire the spectacular limestone cliffs
- Swim in the crystal clear water of Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Enjoy sunbathing and snorkelling in the coral reef at Poda Island
- Swim with colourful reef fish at Chicken Island
- Walk along the sandbanks and admire the tropical fish at Tup and Mor Islands
The tour stops at Phra Nang Cave Beach. A beautiful beach on the Railay peninsula with spectacular limestone cliffs and white coral sand. Enjoy exploring Princess Cave where Princess Goddess is believed to reside and swim in the crystal clear water.
Then visit popular Poda Island. Ideal for sunbathing on its white sandy beaches and snorkelling in the coral reef.
Feeling hungry. Enjoy a picnic lunch on the beach and admire the beautiful surroundings.
Continue onto Chicken Island which is divided into two parts. The island consists of steep cliffs with an amazing rock formation at one end that looks like the head of a chicken. At the other end is a beautiful beach where you can enjoy snorkelling and swimming with colourful reef fish.
Feel like a stroll along the beach. We will visit Tup and Mor Islands. Small rocky islets that are connected by a sandbank at low tide, also connecting to Chicken Island. Making it ideal for a walk along the sandy banks whilst admiring the abundance of tropical fish. At high tide it's an excellent spot for snorkelling.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Nang An Travel & Tour.
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
- Longtail boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:00 - 09:10: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:10 - 09:30: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 09:30 - 09:45: Short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup other customers
- 09:45 - 10:15: Cruise by longtail boat to 4 Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Walk along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 11:00 - 11:40: Snorkel & photography at Chicken Island
- 11:40 - 12:40: Enjoy lunch at Poda Island
- 12:40 - 13:00: Continue to Railay Beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Swim & relax at Pranang Cave Beach
- 14:00 - 15:00: Head back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel