2 Days Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Challenge the stalactite-dripping karst cathedrals at Railay Beach
Learn rock climbing on the stalactite-dripping karst cathedrals at Railay Beach in Krabi on a 2-day course that includes top rope climbing and lead climbing. Learn basic rock climbing skills from an expert guide, then get vertical in one of the world’s most scenic climbing destinations including caving and abseiling techniques.
- Top rope climbing at Railay Beach
- Learn lead climbing & rappelling techniques
- Explore Khao Luk Choee Cave
- Have lunch at stunning Railay Beach
- Small group experience with certified instructor
You will also have the chance to explore Khao Luk Choee Cave. This cave passes through a huge rockface to Railay West Beach. Once through the cave you arrive at the other side approx 17 metres from the ground but 60 metres above the sea.
If you stay in a hotel on the mainland, we offer a convenient pickup service in the early morning by local truck including a longtail boat ride from Ao Nam Mao Pier to Railay Beach, and back in the evening. For hotels at remote locations, such as Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach, we charge a small extra fee.
This course starts every day at 9am in the morning and finishes at 5pm with a one hour lunch break. It includes water and all the required climbing gear. The only thing you need to bring is your camera!
There will be not more than 4 students per guide to ensure high teaching standards and safety. All of our instructors are trained in first aid and emergency and we provide insurance for the duration of our courses.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of King Climbers.
- Transfer from your hotel to Railay Beach will be by pick-up truck (songtaew) and longtail boat.
- This activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing ability.
- Climbing is not recommended for pregnant women or people suffering from any serious medical conditions.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this activity if you stay in Klong Muang or Tub Kaek Beach!
- Hotel pick up service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach
- Transportation to/from Railay Beach by longtail boat
- Drinking water
- Climbing equipment
- Professional & certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 08:30 - 09:00: Depart by longtail boat to Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Get your equipment & training
- 09:30 - 12:00: Do the climbing course
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch
- 13:00 - 17:00: Do the afternoon climbing course
- 17:00 - 18:00: Chill out at Railay Beach
- 18:00 - 18:30: Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel