Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan and the hidden bays of Koh Tao onboard the Oxygen
Gorgeous vistas from the wooden bench seat
Take a boat trip and get to see gorgeous vistas from your wooden beach seat around Koh Tao with the crew of Oxygen. Stop at Lighthouse Bay/Mango Bay, Shark Bay, Ao Leuk and Hin Wong Bay that are otherwise hard to access by road. The highlight of this tour is the climb to the viewpoint on Koh Nangyuan followed by a snorkelling adventure at the Japanese Reef Garden.
- Climb up to the viewpoint on Koh Nangyuan
- Snorkeling adventure at Japanese Reef Garden
- Enjoy an authentic Thai style lunch onboard the Oxygen
- Cruise around Koh Tao with stop at Mango/Lighthouse Bay
- Visit the hidden bays in the east of Koh Tao
First cruise to the stunning Nangyuan Island which takes just a few minutes onboard the big boat from Koh Tao. Take the 15-minute hike up to the viewpoint of the three islands’ highest peak. The view from the top, a vista that graces postcards across the country, is one of the most beautiful you will have ever laid eyes on.
There’s really no need for exaggeration — Koh Nangyuan simply is one of the best snorkeling spots in Thailand. The shallow Japanese Reef Garden located in the east of the island are lined with intricate soft and hard corals as well as schools of colorful parrotfish and shy angelfish.
With all the exhaustion of the sightseeing, sunbathing, and snorkeling, you’ll need to have lunch to refuel while cruising to Koh Tao onboard the Oxygen.
Some of Koh Tao’s most beautiful beaches dot the East coasts which are difficult to reach by road. That makes these beaches the perfect destinations for this boat trip. You will make several sorkel stops at Mango/Lighthouse Bay, Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes and in Ao Leuk which is famous for its crystal clear water. The last snorkel adventure will be at Shark Island named for it’s supposed fin-like shape.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Oxygen Koh Tao.
- Please bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Thai style lunch box
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- Morning Half-Day Tour
- 09:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
- 09:30 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at the pier
- 10:00 - 10:30: Depart from Mae Haad Pier to Nangyuan Island
- 10:30 - 11:30: Climb up to the viewpoint, relax & swim at Nangyuan Island
- 11:30 - 12:30: Free time for snorkeling at Japanese Reef Garden
- 12:30 - 13:00: Enjoy Thai lunch box on board while cruising to Koh Tao
- 13:00 - 14:00: Snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 14:00 - 15:00: Snorkel at Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes
- 15:00 - 15:40: Swim in crystal clear water at Ao Leuk
- 15:40 - 16:30: Last snorkel stop at Shark Bay
- 16:30 - 17:00: Head back to Mae Haad Pier & transfer to the hotel
- Afternoon Half-Day Tour
- 11:00 - 11:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
- 11:30 - 12:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at the pier
- 12:00 - 12:30: Depart from Mae Haad Pier to Nangyuan Island
- 12:30 - 13:20: Climb up to the viewpoint, relax & swim at Nangyuan Island
- 13:20 - 14:20: Free time for snorkeling at Japanese Garden
- 14:20 - 14:40: Enjoy Thai lunch box on board while cruising to Koh Tao
- 14:40 - 15:20: Snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 15:20 - 16:00: Snorkel at Hin Wong Bay with colorful fishes
- 16:00 - 16:40: Swim in crystal clear water at Ao Leuk
- 16:40 - 17:30: Last snorkel stop at Shark Bay
- 17:30 - 18:00: Head back to Mae Haad Pier & transfer to the hotel