Fishing Trip around Koh Tao onboard the Oxygen
Scenic fishing trip
The Oxygen fishing trip is the ultimate way to explore the fishing waters of Koh Tao and its stunning bays on a traditional longtail boat. The local guide will show you the best fishing spots where you will try your luck with line fishing and also have the chance to catch squid on the n trip. Let us take care of you and you can reel in the 'catch of the day'.
- Never feel crowded with a semi-private fishing trip
- Get insider fishing tips from a local guide
- Give squid fishing a try on the night trip
- Enjoy the panoramic view on the boat ride around Koh Tao
- Eat lunch or dinner onboard the longtail boat
Head by longtail boat which has been used ever since in Southern Thailand from local fisherman to the first fishing spot. Your local guide will show you the best fishing areas around Koh Tao with its many bays and steep cliffs in the east of the island. You will get practical tips about line fishing to catch barracuda, trevally and snapper.
Enjoy a delicious Thai style lunch onboard the boat and admire the spectacular panoramic views of the surrounding sea. The trip includes all the fishing equipment, bait, lunch or dinner, drinking water and a round-trip car service to and from your hotel.
If you have booked the night option, enjoy the beautiful sea at night, cool breeze, lights in the distance, slight rocking in the waves and lovely atmosphere that will give you positive emotions and memories. If you are lucky, you can even catch some squid.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Oxygen Koh Tao.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Not guarantee that customer can catch the fish
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 5 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water
- Thai style lunch or dinner
- Fishing equipment
- Life jacket
- Local guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Morning Fishing Trip
- 09:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
- 09:30 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at Mae Haad Pier
- 10:00 - 10:30: Cruise by longtail boat to the fishing spots
- 10:30 - 13:00: Start catching fish with the line
- 13:00 - 13:30: Enjoy Thai style lunch on board
- 13:30 - 15:30: Continue the fishing challenge
- 15:30 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Tao & transfer to the hotel
- Night Fishing Trip
- 17:30 - 17:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Tao
- 17:45 - 18:00: Meet the boat crews & check in at Mae Haad Pier
- 18:00 - 18:30: Cruise by longtail boat to the fishing spots
- 18:30 - 21:00: Start catching fish with the line
- 21:00 - 21:30: Enjoy Thai style dinner on board
- 21:30 - 22:00: Continue the fishing challenge
- 22:00 - 22:30: Give a try to squid fishing
- 22:30 - 23:00: Head back to Koh Tao & transfer to the hotel