Mr. Tu Snorkel Day Trip to Koh Nangyuan & Koh Tao by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
Island getaway in the Gulf of Thailand
Explore the island getaway in the Gulf of Thailand on a full-day speed boat tour with Mr. Tu from Koh Samui. Explore Koh Nangyuan off the west coast of Koh Tao with its beautiful viewpoint and famous Japanese Reef Garden. Swim in the dreamlike water with powdery white beaches and visit the peaceful bays with steep cliffs in the east of Koh Tao.
- Being pampered by the crew of Mr. Tu
- Hike to the beautiful viewpoint on Koh Nangyuan
- Snorkel in dreamlike water at Japanese Reef Garden
- Enjoy a Thai style lunch at Montra Resort on Koh Tao
- Explore the peaceful bays in the east of Koh Tao
As soon as you arrive on Nangyuan Island, the first thing you will do is hike to the top of the spectacular viewpoint. It takes around 15 minutes to get to the top and we recommend hitting it as early as possible to avoid the crowds.
Besides the viewpoint, you can spend time at the beach where a plenty of sunbeds and umbrellas are available to rent. At noon the beach is pretty crowded, but the fine white sand and the crystal clear water make up for that a bit.
There are a few separate swimming areas on Koh Nangyuan - the Japanese Reef Garden is certainly one of the most impressive snorkel spot. The water is very shallow at the beginning with fine sand. After that it will be a little bit stony because the underground is full of corals, that’s why the water color is so beautiful.
Continue to Koh Tao where you will enjoy a Thai style lunch in Montra Resort near Mae Haad Pier. Some of the most beautiful beaches dot the east coasts which are difficult to reach on the road. You will make several snorkel stops at Ao Hin Wong and Kluay Thoen Bay (Lighthouse Bay).
With all the exhaustion of the sightseeing, sunbathing and snorkeling, you’ll need to have some refreshments after arrival at the pier on Samui, before returning to your hotel.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Mr. Tu Speed Boat Tours.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, people over 65 years or people with back or neck problems.
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola & fruits
- Light breakfast and Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:00 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Phu Yai Non Pier and enjoy a light breakfast
- 09:00 - 10:30: Depart from Phu Yai Non Pier to Koh Nangyuan
- 10:30 - 11:15: Climb up to the viewpoint of Nangyuan
- 11:15 - 12:00: Free time with snorkeling at Japanese Reef Garden
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at Montra Resort on Koh Tao
- 13:00 - 14:00: Snorkel at Ao Hin Wong
- 14:00 - 15:00: Relax at Kluay Thoen Bay (Lighthouse Bay)
- 15:00 - 16:30: Cruise back to Koh Samui
- 16:30 - 17:00: Get fruits & juice refreshement before transfer back to your hotel