Mr. Tu Fishing Day Trip by Escort Boat from Koh Samui
Fishing games around Samui
Mr. Tu’s fishing day trip takes you off the tropical coast of Koh Samui and into the prime fishing territory of the Gulf of Thailand. Your vessel with the friendly and experienced crew will have all the equipment you will need to fish for local species, from rods and lines down to baits and lures.
- Warm hospitality from the crew of Mr. Tu
- Cast your line in the tropical sea around Koh Samui
- Fishing equipment from rods & lines down to baits & lures included
- Enjoy a hearty buffet lunch laid on midway through the day
- Genial and relaxed atmosphere on board the escort boat
Head by escort boat to the first fishing spot where your local guide will give you practical tips about line fishing to catch barracuda, trevally and snapper. Cast your line in the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Thailand and experience a warm local hospitality with a genial and relaxed atmosphere on board.
It’s generally agreed that sea air builds up an appetite, so you’ll appreciate the hearty buffet lunch laid onboard the boat while admiring the spectacular view of the surrounding islands. Savoury dishes and tropical fruits are supplied by your host.
The trip includes all the fishing equipment, bait, lunch or dinner, drinking water and a round-trip car service to and from your hotel. For families, Mr. Tu’s fishing tours are a wonderful choice. There are life jackets on board, insurance is covered, and you’ll have an English speaking guide to make sure that everyone gets the most out of the trip. There’s even an opportunity for swimming or snorkeling, so nobody has to stay on shore.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Mr. Tu Speed Boat Tours.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Not guarantee that customer can catch the fish.
- The caught fish will make as lunch menu (Tom Yum & Fried Fish).
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 6 years, people over 65 years or people with back or neck problems.
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola & fruits
- Thai style buffet lunch
- Fishing gears, baits & lures
- All other fishing equipment
- Refreshing towel
- Life jacket
- Professional English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- 08:00 - 09:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 09:45 - 10:00: Meet the boat crews check in at Phu Yai Non Pier
- 10:00 - 10:30: Depart from Phu Yai Non Pier to the first fishing spot
- 10:30 - 12:00: Start catching fish with the line
- 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch on board
- 12:30 - 13:00: Relax and have a refreshing swim
- 13:00 - 15:30: Head further to the second spot and start the fishing game challenge (rods, lines and trawling gears)
- 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise back to Koh Samui
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel