Mr. Tu Day Trip to Angthong Marine Park by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
Snorkeling, kayaking and hiking
Experience the beauty of the archipelago of Angthong Marine Park with 42 islands, amazing formations, peaks and seemingly impossible to stand rocks. On the speed boat of Mr. Tu you will never feel crowded. Start with excellent snorkeling for about an hour, then climb up about 200 steep steps for a super view of surrounding islands and the Emerald Lake. Enjoy lunch on Koh Sam Sao (Tripod Island) and finally kayak into many cool caves and paddle-throughs.
- Being pampered by the crew of Mr. Tu
- Snorkel the turquoise green water at Wow Yai Island
- Climb up to the viewpoint on Wua Talap Island
- Enjoy a Thai style buffet lunch on Koh Sam Sao
- Paddle by kayak into sea-caves and paddle-throughs
About a 15-minute trip to the main island named Wua Talap, be prepared for a hill top climb up about 200 steep steps for a super view of surrounding islands and the Green Lagoon also known as the Emerald Lake.
Enjoy a Thai style buffet lunch on Koh Sam Sao (Tripod Island) which features a coral reef, a large and dramatic rock arch and some great hiking grounds. These are absolutely perfect for the adventure traveler, but can also accommodate those looking to relax and take it all in at their own pace.
Head further to Sam Sao Island where you get useful paddle instructions for the next activity. Kayak through sea caves, lagoons and around the islands on a sit-on-top kayak with 2 seats. You can get up close and personal with the islands and go through the larger caves which is definitely the highlight of this trip. The last stop is at Wua Talap Island for hiking along a 500 m natural trail known as 'Bua Boke'.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Mr. Tu Speed Boat Tours.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Expect to get a bit wet on a speed boat or kayak during the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, people over 65 years or people with back or neck problems.
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola & fruits
- Light breakfast and Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling & kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 150 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:00 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew & having a light breakfast at Phu Yai Non Pier
- 09:00 - 10:00: Depart from Phu Yai Non Pier to Angthong National Marine Park
- 10:00 - 10:45: Swim & snorkel at Wao Yai Island
- 10:45 - 11:30: Climb the the beautiful viewpoint of the Emerald Lagoon at Mae Koh Island
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch on Sam Sao Island
- 12:30 - 14:30: Self paddle by kayak around Sam Sao Island
- 14:30 - 15:30: Hike along a 500 m natural trail known as 'Bua Boke' at Wua Talap Island
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise back to Koh Samui
- 16:30 - 17:00: Refresh with fruits & juice before transfer back to your hotel