Mr. Man Half-Day Snorkeling & Sightseeing Tour to Koh Tan by Longtail Boat
Finding Nemo at Koh Tan
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling tour from Koh Samui traveling by longtail boat to two spectacular snorkel destinations taken care by the lovely crew of Mr. Man. Stop at Koh Tan (Coral Island) for a 1-hour guided snorkeling adventure over a pristine coral reef, then head over to a white-sand beach for more snorkeling and fun in the sun.
- Island hopping around Koh Samui with lovely crew of Mr. Man
- Spectacular snorkel spots at Koh Tan (Coral Island)
- Delicious lunch/fruit buffet at Coral Beach Restaurant
- Relaxing in a beach chair at Coral Bay on Koh Tan
- Admiring the sunset on the way back to Samui on the afternoon trip
Get picked up directly from your hotel lobby on Samui and meet the lovely crew of Mr. Man at Kroa Jumpow Restaurant in the southern part of Samui. Depart to Koh Tan on a traditional longtail boat with a sun cover and enjoy the breathtaking views during the boat ride.
You will have the chance to snorkel at a couple of different spots with great visibility and a very lively underwater world. Your guide will snorkel with you and summons everyone when he sees something worth showing to the small-sized group. If you are lucky enough, you can spot giant clam, stingrays and of course the popular Nemo fish.
Enjoy a great lunch in Coral Beach Restaurant at a very scenic spot on Koh Tan. The you will have a plenty of time to relax at the beach before heading to the last snorkel spot near Koh Tan.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Mr. Man Half Day Snorkeling & Sightseeing.
- Please bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai Style lunch set at Koh Tan Coral Beach Restaurant (only for morning option)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Morning Half-Day Tour
- 08:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 09:30 - 09:45: Meet the boat crew & check-in at the Jumpow Kitchen Restaurant
- 09:45 - 10:10: Depart from Thong Krut Pier to Koh Tan by longtail boat
- 10:10 - 11:00: Swim at the first snorkel spot at Koh Tan
- 11:00 - 12:00: Enjoy lunch at Coral Beach Restaurant
- 12:00 - 13:00: Relax on Koh Tan Coral Beach
- 13:00 - 13:50: Head to the second snorkeling spot
- 13:50 - 14:30: Cruise back to Koh Samui while enjoying the beautiful views
- 14:30 - 15:00: Transfer back to the hotel
- Afternoon Half-Day Tour
- 13:00 - 14:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 14:30 - 14:45: Meet the boat crew & check-in at the Jumpow Kitchen Restaurant
- 14:45 - 15:10: Depart from Thong Krut Pier to Koh Tan by longtail boat
- 15:10 - 16:00: Swim at the first snorkeling spot
- 16:00 - 16:15: Enjoy a seasonal fruit buffet
- 16:15 - 16:45: Relax on Coral Beach
- 16:45 - 17:30: Head to the second snorkeling spot
- 17:30 - 18:00: Watch the sunset on board while cruising back to Samui
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer back to the hotel