Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
Three islands of astounding beauty awaits you
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this all day tour with a pickup service on Koh Samui and a cruise by convenient catamaran to Koh Tao. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand and swim among the coral reefs with colorful fish such as Mango, Tian Nok, Hin Wong, and Sairee bays. Visit the amazing Nangyuan Island, near Koh Tao, and stay in one of the most unique places on earth.
- Catamaran cruise through the Gulf of Thailand
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan
- Stop to explore the hidden bays of Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
A secret jewel of the Gulf of Thailand, just 15 minutes from its sister island of Kao Tao, and a quick crossing from Koh Samui.
You will be picked up from your hotel location of choice in Koh Samui by prior agreement, and then transferred by high speed catamaran to Koh Tao with a short stopover at Koh Phangan. Change to a smaller boat and speed across the water to the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan.
Marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents, and discover the beautiful coral reefs of bays such as Mango, Sairee, Hin Wong, and Tian Nok. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself. The private island features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomprayah.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast & Thai style restaurant lunch
- Snorkeling & Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 06:30 - 06:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 06:45 - 07:30: Meet the boat crew at Na Phra Lan Pier
- 07:30 - 08:00: Get information & enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 08:00 - 08:25: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Phangan
- 08:25 - 08:30: Short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers
- 08:30 - 10:00: Continue to Koh Tao
- 10:00 - 11:15: Switch to speed boat for open water snorkeling at a secluded bay on Koh Tao
- 11:15 - 11:30: Head to Koh Nangyuan
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 12:30 - 14:00: Free time with swimming, snorkeling & relaxing at the beach
- 14:00 - 15:00: Explore Koh Nangyuan & climb up to the view point
- 15:00 - 16:40: Head back to Koh Samui with stopover on Koh Phangan
- 16:40 - 17:00: Transfer to your hotel