Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
Three islands of astounding beauty awaits you
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this all day tour with a pickup service on Koh Samui and a cruise by convenient high speed Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand and swim among the coral reefs with colorful fish such as Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay. Visit the amazing Nangyuan Island, near Koh Tao, and stay in one of the most unique places on earth.
- Catamaran cruise through the Gulf of Thailand
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan
- Stop to explore the hidden bays of Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
Head straight forward to Koh Nangyuan where you will change to a smaller escort boat. Speed across the water to Koh Tao in only 15 minutes and marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Discover the beautiful coral reefs of Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay and return back to the secret of the Gulf of Thailand, Koh Nangyuan. An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant, before it is time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself.
The private island consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling. There is a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries. In the late afternoon you will return to Koh Samui by catamaran with unforgettable memories of your trip.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomprayah.
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Samui to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast & Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 06:30 - 06:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 06:45 - 07:30: Meet the boat crew of Lomprayah at Na Phra Lan Pier
- 07:30 - 08:00: Get information and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 08:00 - 08:30: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Phangan
- 08:30 - 08:45: Short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers
- 08:45 - 10:15: Head further to Koh Nangyuan Pier and switch to escort boat
- 10:15 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Tao and snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 11:45 - 12:00: Head back to Koh Nangyuan
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:30: Free beach time with swimming, snorkeling, climbing up to the view point
- 14:30 - 15:00: Head back to the meeting point at the restaurant
- 15:00 - 16:40: Switch to Lomprayah catamaran and head back to Koh Samui
- 16:40 - 17:00: Arrive on Koh Samui and transfer back to the hotel