Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan & Koh Tao by Speed Boat from Koh Samui
Escape to your own private island
Take a day trip to the teeny island of Koh Nangyuan which is one of the top recommendations for those staying on Koh Samui. Cruise by speedboat to Koh Tao and immerse yourself in natural beauty as you hop from 1 island to the next, participating in fun-filled activities like snorkeling, sunbathing, hiking, and sightseeing. The Nangyuan island is actually made up of three little teardrops of land connected by a massive sandbar. It’s a place where post-card dreams are made: unique topography, blindingly white sand beaches, and shores teeming with fish and coral.
- Explore Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong
- Snorkel over the corals at Japanese Garden Reef
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
- Relax on fabulous beaches and swim in turquoise waters
Take off your watch and escape from Koh Samui to Koh Tao aboard the convenient speed boat with a short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup other customers. Marvel at the sandbar beaches of Koh Tao formed by the ocean's currents, and discover the beautiful coral reefs at one of the following snorkel spots: Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong.
Continue to Koh Nangyuan and enjoy an authentic buffet style Thai lunch which is served at the beachfront restaurant. Put on your sunblock before it's time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself which features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint in less than 15 minutes. Be sure to bring your cameras for this stunning scenery!
Enjoy a fun-filled day, with a choice of sunbathing, short nature trekking or snorkeling in shallow waters at Japanese Garden Reef with many friendly fish species. Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomlahk Khirin.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruits
- Light breakfast and Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 07:45 - 08:15: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:15 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew of Lomlahk Khirin at Bang Rak Pier
- 08:30 - 08:45: Get information about the trip and safety instruction from your guide
- 08:45 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast at the pier
- 09:00 - 09:20: Board the speed boat and cruise to Koh Nangyuan
- 09:20 - 09:30: Quick stopover on Koh Phangan for pickup other customers
- 09:30 - 10:30: Head further to Koh Tao
- 10:30 - 12:00: Snorkel at Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:15: Free time with snorkeling at Japanese Garden Reef
- 14:15 - 14:45: Hike to the viewpoint of Nangyuan
- 14:45 - 16:15: Head back by speed boat to Koh Samui
- 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel