Day Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Insea Speedboat from Koh Samui
Panoramic cruising trip in Angthong Marine Park
This breathtaking panoramic cruising tour in the fascinating Angthong archipelago is for those who want to experience a great outdoor adventure with snorkelling, kayaking and hiking. Swim in immaculate waters with vibrant corals and joyful schools of fishes, and climb to the top of the viewpoint of Mae Koh Island - this will definitely sweep you off your feet.
- Depart from Insea Speedboat pier with convenient facilities
- Snorkel in immaculate water around Wao Island
- Climb up to the top of the panoramic Mae Koh Island
- Kayak and relax at secluded Song Pee Nong Beach on Koh Phalaui
- Lead by professional English speaking guide
The Ang Thong National Marine Park (Mu Koh Ang Thong), which means ‘golden bowl’ in Thai, is a enchanting archipelago made up of 42 unspoiled islets, filling a picturesque ocean scape spanning over 250 square kilometres where you can find fine white sandy beaches, sheer limestone cliffs, natural caves, lakes and blue lagoons.
The tropical and evergreen forests are home to oriental hornbills, long-tailed monkeys, herons, pacific reef egrets, sea eagles and fruit bats. In its immaculate waters, vibrant corals, joyful schools of fishes, sea turtles, rare dolphins, and otters.
First you will stop at Koh Wao which consists of 3 islands with a shallow, sheltered bay in between. It is the perfect snorkel spot with immaculate waters and an abundant underwater life. The head further to Phaluai Island to enjoy a delicious Thai-style lunch in a restaurant. The island is still inhabited by sea-gypsies who earn a living from fishing.
Take a leisurely tour along the coastline with natural rock formations by sea kayak or relax and enjoy the sunshine from the secluded Son Pee Hong Beach. Return to the pier on Koh Samui and transfer back to your hotel with wonderful memories and pictures!
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Insea Speedboat.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Expect to get a bit wet on a speed boat or kayak during the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, children under the age of 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola & fruits
- Light breakfast & Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling & kayaking equipment
- Life jacket
- Refreshing towel
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 150 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 07:30 - 08:20: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:20 - 08:50: Meet the boat crew at Insea Speedboat pier
- 08:50 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast
- 09:00 - 09:50: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Wao
- 09:50 - 11:00: Snorkel in the immaculate waters of Wao Island
- 11:00 - 12:30: Climb to the viewpoint overlooking the Emerald Lagoon on Mae Koh Island
- 12:30 - 12:50: Head further to Phaluai Island
- 12:50 - 13:50: Enjoy a Thai style buffet lunch in a restaurant on Koh Phaluai
- 13:50 - 15:00: Relax on the beach or kayak at Song Pee Nong Beach
- 15:00 - 16:00: Cruise back to Koh Samui
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel