Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat
Kayaking, sightseeing and snorkeling in one day
Discover the beauty of Angthong Marine Park on a full-day tour from Koh Samui aboard the 3 deck tour boat with plenty of space. Kayak along an amazing coastline and hike to the top of Mae Koh Island with a view to the emerald-green saltwater lagoon. Do some sightseeing before relaxing at Wua Talap Island - a sensational white-sand beach which is the ideal spot for swimming and snorkeling.
- Take a cruise by a tour boat with 3 decks to Angthong Marine Park
- Hike to the top of Mae Koh and admire fantastic views over the Emerald Lagoon
- Enjoy a Thai buffet on board the tour boat
- Swim and snorkel at Wua Talap in crystal-clear waters off powdery white sand beaches
Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and start kayaking under huge limestone cliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline. Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat if you have chosen the sightseeing option. Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour.
After this great adventure you will be ready to feast on a Thai buffet on board the tour boat, followed by fresh seasonal fruits.
Enjoy more kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 1640ft (500m) natural trail which leads to a view point with an impressive panoramic view over the picturesque setting of Angthong Marine Park. Please note that there is a little climbing passage along fixed ropes at the end of the trail. Another highlight is a short hike to the Lotus Cave, known as 'Bua Boke', with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite mineral formations. For people who are physically less active, there are a plenty of other activities available. Swim, snorkel or just relax on a beautiful beach with soul-warming sun, crystal-clear waters and powder-soft white sand. If you like to stay overnight on the island, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day. There are bungalows and camping sites available.
The hours passed quickly without noticing, and it's already time to leave this wonderful place. On the way back to Koh Samui you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while admiring the last views of the astonishing islands. Arrive back at Nathon Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Samui Island Tour.
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, trekking shoes and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Light breakfast, fresh fruits, soft drinks and buffet lunch
- Snorkel equipment
- Kayak equipment with dry bag (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guides
- Longtail boat transfer from the boat to the islands
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Accident Insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the crew & get instructions
- 08:30 - 09:45: Cruise by tour boat to Angthong Marine Park with a light breakfast
- 09:45 - 10:30: Paddle by kayak around the islands in Angthong Marine Park (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 10:30 - 11:00: Reach Koh Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat
- 11:00 - 12:00: Climb to the viewpoint overlooking the Emerald Lagoon
- 12:00 - 12:00: Enjoy a tasty Thai buffet lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00: More kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 500m natural trail known as 'Bua Boke'
- 14:00 - 15:00: Short hike to the Lotus Cave with beautiful stalactites & stalagmites
- 15:00 - 16:15: Head back to Koh Samui having coffee or tea on board
- 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer to hotel