Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh Tao
A Day Trip To Koh Nangyuan
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this day tour with a pickup service on Koh Phangan and a cruise by convenient Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao. Change to escort boat and discover one of the best snorkel sites with beautiful coral reefs at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay. On Nangyuan you can hike to the selfie-friendly viewpoint and get up close and personal with colourful fishes in shallow waters at Japanese Garden Reef.
- High-Speed catamaran cruise to Koh Tao
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan
- Stop to explore a hidden bay of Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
Switch to the escort boat and speed across the water to Koh Tao in only 15 minutes. Discover the beautiful coral reefs of Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay and return back to the secret of the Gulf of Thailand.
The private Nangyuan island consists of three smaller islets connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling.
Enjoy a delicious Thai style buffet lunch at Koh Nangyuan restaurant. After lunch you will have time for relaxing at the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan, and marvel at beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Don’t miss the breathtaking hilltop viewpoint, with a spectacular view on Koh Nangyuan.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries. In the late afternoon you will return to Koh Phangan by catamaran with unforgettable memories of your trip.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomprayah.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast & Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 07:00 - 07:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Phangan
- 07:45 - 08:00: Meet the boat crew of Lomprayah at Thongsala Pier
- 08:00 - 08:30: Get information and enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 08:30 - 10:15: Cruise to Koh Nangyuan Pier and switch to escort boat
- 10:15 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Tao and snorkel at Mango Bay or Lighthouse Bay
- 11:45 - 12:00: Head back to Koh Nangyuan
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:30: Free beach time with swimming, snorkeling, climbing up to the view point
- 14:30 - 15:00: Head back to the meeting point at the restaurant
- 15:00 - 16:10: Switch to Lomprayah catamaran and head back to Koh Phangan
- 16:10 - 17:00: Arrive on Koh Samui and transfer back to the hotel