Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan including Catamaran Cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh Tao
A Day Trip To Koh Nangyuan
Snorkel the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan on this day tour with a pickup service on Koh Phangan and a cruise by convenient catamaran to Koh Tao. Discover one of the best snorkel sites of the Gulf of Thailand by speedboat and swim among the coral reefs with colorful fish.
- Catamaran cruise to Koh Tao
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Nangyuan
- Stop to explore the hidden bays of Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
Switch to the speed boat at Mae Nam Pier on Koh Tao and discover the beautiful coral reefs of Mango Bay and Hin Wong. Cross to the private island of Koh Nangyuan in only 15 minutes which features a dive center, a souvenir shop and a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint. Spend the day in paradise at a hidden jewel of the Gulf of Thailand, and swim among colorful fish and coral gardens.
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Koh Nangyuan restaurant. After lunch you will have time for snorkeling at the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan, and marvel at beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Don’t miss the breathtaking hilltop viewpoint, with a spectacular view on Koh Nangyuan.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stresses of modern life.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomprayah.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Catamaran cruise from Koh Phangan to Koh Tao
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast & Thai style restaurant lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 07:00 - 07:45: Hotel pickup on Koh Phangan
- 07:45 - 08:30: Get information & enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 08:30 - 10:00: Cruise by Lomprayah catamaran to Koh Tao
- 10:00 - 11:15: Switch to speed boat for open water snorkeling at a secluded bay on Koh Tao
- 11:15 - 11:30: Head to Koh Nangyuan
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 12:30 - 14:00: Free time with swimming, snorkeling & relaxing at the beach
- 14:00 - 15:00: Explore Koh Nangyuan & climb up to the view point
- 15:00 - 16:10: Head back to Koh Phangan
- 16:10 - 17:00: Transfer to your hotel