Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan & Koh Tao by Speed Boat from Koh Phangan
Escape to your own private island
Take a day trip to the teeny island of Koh Nangyuan which is one of the top recommendations for those staying on Koh Phangan. Cruise by speedboat to Koh Tao and immerse yourself in natural beauty as you hop from 1 island to the next, participating in fun-filled activities like snorkeling, sunbathing, hiking, and sightseeing.
- Snorkel the coral reefs of Koh Tao and Koh Nangyuan
- Explore the hidden bays and beaches of Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Walk up to the panoramic observation point
- Relax on fabulous beaches and swim in turquoise waters
The first stop will be at Mango or Jansom Bay on Koh Tao, depending on the tides. Here you can snorkel on beautiful coral reefs in blue water and marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents.
Continue to the private island of Koh Nangyuan which is actually made up of three little teardrops of land connected by a massive sandbar. It’s a place where post-card dreams are made: unique topography, blindingly white sand beaches, and shores teeming with fish and coral.
An authentic Thai lunch will be served at Nangyuan Restaurant. Then, put on your sunblock before it is time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself which features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint. Enjoy a fun-filled afternoon, with a choice of snorkeling, sunbathing, or hiking through the jungle to the Nangyuan viewpoint. Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries.
It’s already time to switch back to the speed boat and return to Koh Phangan. You will be back at your hotel at approx. 16:30 where you can let this exciting day pass in review.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- lunch package
- Snorkeling & Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Phangan
- 09:20 - 10:30: Depart from Thong Sala Pier
- 10:30 - 12:00: Arrive at the beautiful bay of Koh Tao for snorkeling
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at the beach on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:45: Free time with snorkeling, swimming & hiking to the viewpoint
- 14:45 - 16:00: Depart from Koh Nangyuan to Koh Phangan
- 16:00 - 16:30: Arrive at Thong Sala Pier & transfer to your hotel