Snorkel Tour to Koh Nangyuan & Koh Tao by Speed Boat from Koh Phangan
Escape to your own private island
Take a day trip to the tiny island of Koh Nangyuan which is one of the top recommendations for those staying on Koh Phangan. Cruise by speedboat to Koh Tao and immerse yourself in natural beauty as you explore the blue waters of Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong. On Koh Nangyuan you can participate in fun-filled activities like sunbathing, snorkeling at Japanese Garden Reef and hiking to the viewpoint.
- Explore the blue waters at a hidden bay on Koh Tao
- Enjoy an authentic Thai style buffet lunch on Koh Nangyuan
- Snorkel in shallow waters at Japanese Garden Reef
- Walk up to the panoramic viewpoint on Nangyuan
- Spot schools of colorful parrotfish and shy angelfish
The first stop will be at Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong on Koh Tao, depending on the tides. Here you can snorkel on beautiful coral reefs in blue water and marvel at the sandbar beaches formed by the ocean's currents.
Continue to the private island of Koh Nangyuan which is actually made up of three little teardrops of land connected by a massive sandbar. It’s a place where post-card dreams are made: unique topography, blindingly white sand beaches, and shores teeming with fish and coral.
An authentic buffet style Thai lunch is served at the beachfront restaurant. Put on your sunblock before it's time to explore Koh Nangyuan itself which features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint in less than 15 minutes. Be sure to bring your cameras for this stunning scenery!
Enjoy a fun-filled day, with a choice of sunbathing, short nature trekking or snorkeling in shallow waters at Japanese Garden Reef with many friendly fish species. Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stress of modern life, and unwind from your day-to-day worries. Shortly before 3pm it’s already time to return to Koh Phangan. You will be back at your hotel at approx. 4:30pm where you can let this exciting day pass in review.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Lomlahk Khirin.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- During check-in at the pier, you will have to fill your name and passport number in the insurance form. Please remember your passport number or bring a photo copy of the passport ID page on the day of the trip.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast and Thai style buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Entrance fee to Koh Nangyuan
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:30 - 08:45: Meet the boat crew of Lomlahk Khirin at Thong Sala Pier
- 08:45 - 09:00: Get information about the trip and safety instruction from your guide
- 09:00 - 09:20: Enjoy a light breakfast at the pier
- 09:20 - 10:30: Board the speed boat and cruise to Koh Tao
- 10:30 - 12:00: Snorkel at Lighthouse Bay, Mango Bay, Tanote Bay or Ao Hin Wong
- 12:00 - 13:00: Lunch at the restaurant on Koh Nangyuan
- 13:00 - 14:45: Free time with snorkeling at Japanese Garden Reef
- 14:15 - 14:45: Hike to the viewpoint of Nangyuan
- 14:45 - 16:00: Head back by speed boat to Koh Phangan
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel