Tin Adventure Sea Tour to Koh Rok from Koh Lanta
Superb snorkelling experience
Live an unforgettable experience on a snorkeling tour to the picturesque sister islands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with sandy white beaches and a backdrop of palms and jungle. The friendly boat crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tour will show you the best snorkel places with soft and hard coral reefs in the channel between the twin islands.
- Share the speed boat with a small group
- Experience the best snorkel spots around Koh Rok
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Ao Man Sai Beach
- Admire the waterfall on Koh Rok Nai
- Friendly & attentive boat crew by Tin Adventure Sea Tour
Protected as part of Mu Ko Lanta National Park, these twin islands are some of the most beautiful in Thailand’s Andaman Sea with brilliant white sand beaches, crystal turquoise waters, expansive coral reefs and metre-long land monitor lizards.
The sister islands of Koh Rok consist of Koh Rok Nai (the 'inner' island which is closer to the mainland) and Koh Rok Nok (the 'outer' island). They are separated by a 250 m coral channel and much of the corals are not more than 5 metres under the surface and can be easily explored with a snorkel. We advise to bring your Go Pro or waterproof phone case to capture the amazing underwater scenes.
During the trip you will make several snorkel stops around Koh Rok and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch served on Koh Rok Nai. Spend leisure time strolling on the long white sandy beaches of Ao Man Sai, Laem Thong and Sarn Chao Beach. For the more sporty of you, follow the trail leading up to Pha Samed Daeng, a viewpoint affording sweeping northern vistas to Koh Ngai and Koh Lanta.
Book this tour with confidence to enjoy the best quality service you deserve on your holiday. Remember that it's only available from 15th October to 15th May every year due to the tropical monsoons and the closure of the National Park during low season.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Tin Anventure Sea Tour.
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 3 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach on Koh Rok Nai
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Rok
- 10:00 - 10:40: Open water snorkeling in the channel between the 2 islands
- 10:40 - 11:30: More snorkeling at Koh Rok Nok
- 11:30 - 12:00: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at Koh Rok Nok Beach
- 12:00 - 13:30: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island of Koh Rok Nai
- 13:30 - 14:30: Enjoy the last snorkeling at Koh Rok Nai
- 14:30 - 15:00: Passing by Koh Rok Waterfall by speed boat
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 16:00 - 16:30: Drop-off at the hotel on Koh Lanta