Tin Adventure Sea Tour to Koh Ngai and Koh Talabeng from Koh Lanta
The off-season speed boat trip
This off-season day trip by Tin Adventure is the perfect choice for people who want to combine sightseeing and snorkeling in a single day from Lanta. You will explore the sea caves at Koh Talabeng, do island hopping from Koh Phee to Koh Ngai via Koh Bu Bu, and snorkel in clear aquamarine water with views to karst isles and Ko Muk’s limestone massifs. Last but not least, cruise by speed boat through the famous Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest.
- Explore the sea caves at Talabeng Island
- Off-season speed boat trip without the crowds
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at the beach of Koh Ngai
- Experience the natural Mangrove forest on the way back
- Friendly, caring & funny crew by Tin Adventure Sea Tour
First stop will be at Koh Talabeng just off the coast of Lanta. Here you can explore sea caves with a cruise along limestone cliffs emerging from the Andaman Sea. Two huge rocks stand more than 70 meters high and tower over the surface like large giants protecting a treasure that make up Talabeng Island.
Continue to Koh Phee, a small rocky island located not far from the shore, for sightseeing and taking some photos. The island looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion over thousand years. There are several small caves with stalagmites and stalactites, and even some fossils can be found here.
On the way to Koh Ngai, you will make a short stop at Koh Bu Bu, a tiny island with sandy beaches and a peaceful atmosphere. From here you can enjoy the beautiful scenery of Koh Por and Koh Lanta.
After arrival at Ngai Island, the staff will serve a Thai style buffet lunch directly at the beach with views to karst isles and Ko Muk’s limestone massifs. Backed by jungle-clad hills, Koh Ngai sits quietly amid a scenic patch of the Andaman Sea with clear aquamarine water, plentiful corals and a long sliver of blondish-white sand.
On the way back to Lanta you will also experience a cruise by speed boat through the famous Thung Yee Pheng Mangrove Forest.
Remember that this trip is only operated during green season and is an alternative excursion to the 4 Island tour from Lanta, but missing out the famous Emerald Cave due to the closure of the National Park in low season.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Tin Adventure Sea Tour.
- Bring swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 3 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach of Koh Ngai or Koh Bu Bu (depending on the weather)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:40 - 08:50: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:50 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Saladan Pier
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart by speed boat to Talabeng Island
- 09:30 - 10:15: Explore the sea caves at Koh Talabeng
- 10:15 - 10:45: Sightseeing & photography at Koh Phee
- 10:45 - 11:30: Swim, snorkel & relax at Bubu Island
- 11:30 - 12:00: Head further to Ngai Island
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a Thai Buffet lunch at the beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Beach time at Ngai Island
- 14:00 - 15:00: Cruise by speed boat through the mangrove forest on the way back
- 15:00 - 16:00: Arrive at Saladan Pier & transfer back to the hotel