Tin Adventure Sea Tour to 4 Islands & Emerald Cave from Koh Lanta
4 Islands and 5 stops
Visit the 4 islands in the south of Koh Lanta on a speed boat tour with 35 limited seats taken care by the fantastic crew of Tin Adventure Sea Tours. The adventurous trip includes 2 snorkelling stops, 2 relaxing breaks and a swim through the stunning Emerald Cave which leads into the hidden lagoon on Koh Mook.
- Swim through the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook
- Spectacular snorkeling stops at Koh Kradan & Koh Chuak
- 2 relaxing islands breaks on Koh Kradan & Koh Ngai
- Friendly, caring & funny crew by Tin Adventure Sea Tour
- Convenient speed boat with 35 limited seats
Cruise by comfortable speed boat with 35 limited seats in less than 30 minutes to Koh Mook and anchor in front of the spectacular Emerald Cave - the highlight of the tour. Put your life-jackets on and swim through an 80-meter dark tunnel with headlamps between the group members. Finally, the daylight is started to stream through and you will discover a 360° rainforest wall which is disappearing into the clouds above, protecting a pristine lagoon, hidden within the island.
Continue to Koh Kradan and swim in the open water with a shallow coral reef. A buffet lunch of local Thai food is served at the beach on the island. After lunch, you can walk along the beach for a bit, wade into the water, and just take it easy. This beach truly is serene – the water is crystal clear, and the sand is white and fine with seashells as you come closer to the water.
The next snorkel stop is at Koh Chuak, a small island with its own charm that actually lies in the sea. Beneath the aquamarine water is a whole new world of colors created by coral reefs, fish and other sea creatures that needs to be explored.
The last stop will be on Koh Ngai, also referred to as Koh Hai. It's another island off the coast of Trang without roads and shops at all, only with a couple of resorts, tranquility and a gorgeous beach scenery. This is the perfect place to relax and bring the day to a close before heading back to your hotel on Koh Lanta.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Tin Anventure Sea Tour.
- Bring swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 3 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch on the beach of Koh Kradan
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Mook
- 09:30 - 10:30: Swim through a dark tunnel to the Emerald Cave
- 10:30 - 11:30: Open water snorkeling in front of Koh Kradan
- 11:30 - 12:00: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on Koh Kradan
- 12:00 - 13:00: Relax & sunbath on the beach of Koh Kradan
- 13:00 - 14:00: More snorkeling at Koh Chuak
- 14:00 - 15:00: Relax, sunbath & walk around Koh Ngai
- 15:00 - 15:30: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 15:30 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel