Snorkel Tour to Koh Phi Phi by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Day trip to Maya Bay and beyond
Take a one day tour by speed boat to the stunning islands of Phi Phi with pick-up from your hotel on Koh Lanta. Snorkel in crystal clear water with colorful fish and beautiful coral reefs. Discover the famous Maya Beach, Phi Phi Le Bay, Monkey Beach, and Bamboo Island.
- Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Islands
- Visit the famous Maya Bay and walk on 'the beach'
- Snorkel at Monkey Beach
- Swim in crystal clear water at Bamboo Island
- Enjoy a rich buffet lunch at the beach
- Explore the main island Koh Phi Phi by foot
You will be picked up at 08:00 am directly from your hotel and then depart from the pier on Koh Lanta to the first stop at Maya Bay. It is a stunningly beautiful bay that is sheltered by 100-meter high cliffs on three sides. Inside the bay there are several beaches, most are small and some only exist at low tide. The main one is around 200 metres long with silky soft white sand, underwater colourful coral, and exotic fish in exceptionally clear water; the whole bay is one big reef.
Next stop is at Monkey Beach, which is one of the top attractions of Koh Phi Phi Don. It is isolated from the main village, where the ferries arrive and most of the accommodation is, by a rocky and forested headland and sits under the largest mountain on the island.
Head over to Bamboo Island where you will enjoy a rich Thai buffet with Thai Massaman Chicken, Deep Fried Chicken, Stir Fried Chicken, steamed rice, fresh fruits, and soft drinks. After lunch you can explore the tiny island of Bamboo which is nothing like its big sisters. Here, there lies no high rocky peak, only a small beach of white sand that emerges from the turquoise waters.
Before heading back to Koh Lanta, you will have time to visit the main island called Koh Phi Phi Don. This little piece of paradise is composed of two rocky ends connected by a thin strip of sand. On each side are the turquoise and emerald coves, Loh Dalam Bay and Ton Sai Bay.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch on the beach of Bamboo Island
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat from Saladan Pier to Phi Phi Islands
- 10:00 - 11:00: Sightseeing at Phi Ley Bay & Maya Bay
- 11:00 - 12:00: Snorkeling at Monkey Point
- 12:00 - 13:00: Arrive at Bamboo Island for buffet lunch
- 13:00 - 14:00: Swimming & sunbathing at Bamboo Island
- 14:00 - 14:30: Arrive at Phi Phi Don for sightseeing
- 14:30 - 15:00: Snorkeling & swimming at Shark Point
- 15:00 - 16:00: Depart to Koh Lanta with transfer to hotel