Island Hopping to Phi Phi & Bamboo Island by Singthongchai Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Witness the majestic Maya Bay, Bamboo Island, Pileh Lagoon and more famous sights of Phi Phi on a day trip by speed boat from Lanta Island. Swim in a hidden natural lagoon paradise of Pileh Lagoon, and travel back in time exploring the Viking Cave where swifts make their nests. Say hello to playful monkey troops living on the Monkey Beach, and relax on the pristine Bamboo Island with the whitest soft sand.
- Witness the majestic Maya Bay on a boat cruise
- Make a top-notch snorkelling stop at Monkey Beach
- Swim over the reef that spreads up to 500 m from Bamboo Island
- Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at the beach
- Walk into the bustling heart of Phi Phi at Ton Sai Bay
Witness the majestic Maya Bay from the speed boat with its beautiful sands and dramatically flanked by green-clad cliffs, as you’ve seen in The Beach movie. Swim in a hidden natural lagoon paradise of Pileh Lagoon, and travel back in time exploring the Viking Cave where swifts make their nests. Say hello to playful monkey troops living on the Monkey Beach and snorkel like being on a fantasy planet.
Continue to pristine Bamboo Island and relax at the beach with the whitest soft sand shaded by, you guessed it right – the bamboo trees! You will enjoy a buffet-style Thai lunch directly on the beach.
The last stop will be at Tonsai Bay, the bustling heart of Phi Phi. The bay hosts Phi Phi Island's main village, and it is the main arrival port in Phi Phi. Here, there are no cars or roads, only footpaths. The village is located on an isthmus, for which Phi Phi is famous, with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum on the north.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Singthongchai Speed Boat Travel & Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- There is a minimum of 15 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch on the beach of Bamboo Island
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew and get instructions
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 10:00 - 10:30: Sightseeing of Maya Bay & Pileh Lagoon
- 10:30 - 11:30: Snorkel at Monkey Beach
- 11:30 - 12:00: Head to Bamboo Island
- 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on the beach
- 12:30 - 13:30: Relax and swim at Bamboo Island
- 13:30 - 14:00: Cruise further to Phi Phi Don
- 14:00 - 15:00: Sightseeing of the bustling heart of Phi Phi Don
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 16:00 - 16:15: Transfer back to the hotel