Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Day trip to the twin islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park
Enjoy a speed boat ride from Koh Lanta to the southern twin islands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with white and fine sandy beaches. Snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay which is surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs and walk on the beautiful beach of Ao Man Sai.
- Cruise from Koh Lanta to the Archipelago of Koh Rok by speed boat
- Snorkel on hard and soft coral reefs
- Sunbath and swim at white powder beaches with crystal-clear water
- Enjoy Thai lunch with seasonal fruits
After a 50-minute boat ride you will reach the first destination at Koh Rok Nok. A member of the crew will give you a short safety briefing and tell you about the points of interest and marine life. It is then time that you carry the provided fins and snorkel equipment to the back area of the boat from where you can start swimming and snorkelling in the open water. Get close to the magical underwater world and discover some beautiful tropical corals and marine life. Your guide will be ready at any time to ensure you can reach them if you need assistance.
After a plenty of water activities you will move on to Koh Rok Nai for lunch. Feast on a sumptuous Thai buffet in shady dining area at noon, including water, soft drinks, fruit juice, fresh fruits and snacks. After lunch, you can walk around on the island, trek to the viewpoint or lay down on the beach at your leisure. Continue to Marn Sai Bay, a site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai, for more open water snorkeling and swimming. The last site before heading back to Lanta is Koh Rok Waterfall. As soon as you arrive at Lanta Old Town Pier, the driver will bring you back to your hotel safely after a wonderful day trip.
Koh Rok is part of the National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok, and Koh Rok Nai. The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. They are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park ranger station with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets. You will even find a small shop selling items but it is very limited in terms of goods.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of The Longtail Charter & Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- There is a minimum of 20 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach of Koh Rok Nok
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Lanta Old Town Pier
- 08:30 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat with 4 engines to Koh Rok
- 09:30 - 10:30: Open water snorkeling in the Koh Rok Nok Bay
- 10:30 - 11:30: Swimming at Lak Ket Siam
- 11:40 - 12:00: Sightseeing at Hat Ao Man Sai near the park ranger office
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch with delicious Thai food at the beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island
- 14:00 - 14:30: Hike to the viewpoint
- 14:30 - 15:20: Snorkel at Hin Ngam Bay where you can spot sea turtles & moray eels
- 15:20 - 15:30: Visit the Koh Rok Waterfall
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise back to Koh Lanta
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer back to hotel on Lanta