Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Day trip to the twin islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park
Enjoy a speed boat ride from Koh Lanta to the southern twin islands of Koh Rok Nai and Koh Rok Nok with white and fine sandy beaches. Snorkel in the crescent-shaped bay which is surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs and walk on the beautiful beach of Ao Man Sai.
- Cruise from Koh Lanta to the Archipelago of Koh Rok by speed boat
- Snorkel on hard and soft coral reefs
- Sunbath and swim at white powder beaches with crystal-clear water
- Enjoy Thai lunch with seasonal fruits
Move on to Koh Rok Nai for more snorkeling and swimming. After a plenty of water activities you will have lunch with a rich Thai buffet in shady dining area. Relax, sunbath, and walk around on the island. There is also a National Park Ranger Unit station on the island together with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets. You will even find a small shop selling items but it is very limited in terms of goods. After the break continue to the last site between Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai for more open sea snorkeling on coral reefs, before you will get back to your hotel at 4:30pm.
Koh Rok is part of the National Park consisting of two tiny islands, Koh Rok Nok, and Koh Rok Nai. The islands are situated about 250m apart, and are separated by a crescent-shaped bay and surrounded by both hard and soft coral reefs. They are uninhabited with the exception of the National Park ranger station and as a result they are naturally gorgeous. Here you will find clean, white powder beaches, and crystal-clear water.
Choose a departure time
Choose a travel date
Pickup times per zone
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach of Koh Rok Nok
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:15 - 10:40: Depart from Saladan Pier to Koh Rok
- 10:40 - 11:40: Open water snorkeling at Koh Rok Nok
- 11:40 - 12:00: Sightseeing at Hat Ao Man Sai near the park ranger office
- 12:00 - 13:00: Buffet lunch at the beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island
- 14:00 - 14:40: Snorkel between Koh Rok Nok & Koh Rok Nai
- 15:00 - 16:00: Cruise back to Koh Lanta
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to hotel