Day Trip to Koh Ngai & Koh Talabeng by Big Boat with Snorkeling and Kayaking
The low season activity from Koh Lanta
The Koh Ngai day trip is the perfect choice for people who want to combine snorkeling, sightseeing and kayaking in a single day. This tour operates during green season and is the alternative excursion to the 4 Island tour, but missing out the famous Emerald Cave due to the closure of the National Park in low season.
- Cruise by tour boat to Koh Ngai Island
- See the sights from the water
- Snorkel just off the coast of Koh Ngai
- Paddle into sea caves at Koh Talabeng
- Enjoy a delicious Thai style lunch at Koh Ngai Resort
First stop will be just off the coast of Koh Ngai, where you can experience the thrill of open water snorkeling.
Continue to Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai), a tiny mountainous island covered by moist evergreen forest. The coastline is fringed by rocky headlands, beautiful white sand beaches and coconut palms. It's the perfect place for walking and relaxing at the beach. Take some beautiful pictures, because the scenery is fantastic with all those islands and the mainland of Trang in the background - just like postcard motives.
Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort, with drinking water and seasonal fruits served.
Leave from Koh Ngai to Koh Talabeng where you should give the inflatable kayaks a try, paddling your way into sea caves and along limestone cliffs emerging from the Andaman Sea.
When it's time to go back, you won't want to leave this perfect place. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or tea with biscuit on the way back to the pier. From there, the driver will take you back to your hotel. Please consider that the tour program can be changed due to tidal and weather conditions.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of The Longtail Charter & Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Expect to get a bit wet on a longtail boat during the tour.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- The tour is wheelchair accessible.
- There is a minimum of 15 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Convenient 20 meter tour boat with 2 decks
- Toilet and fresh water tank to wash the salt away from your body
- Free coffee, tea, soft drinks, water and seasonal fruits
- Delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Inflatable kayak with equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 08:30: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the crew at Lanta Old Town Pier & get instructions
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by big boat to Koh Ngai
- 10:00 - 12:00: Stop off the coast of Koh Ngai for open water fun fishing
- 11:00 - 12:00: Walk & relax at the beach of Koh Ngai
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at Koh Ngai Resort
- 13:00 - 14:30: Snorkeling & kayaking at Koh Talabeng
- 14:30 - 15:30: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to hotel