Club Mermaid Luxury Day Cruise to Koh Ha & Koh Rok with Sunset BBQ
The most luxurious cruise on Koh Lanta
Treat yourself to a divine experience on a full day tour to Koh Ha and Koh Rok on board the Club Mermaid Cruise including a sunset BBQ. Be enchanted by brilliant crystal clear waters for miles, powdery white sand beaches, vibrant marine species and coral life!
- Escape to Koh Ha & Koh Rok on board the Club Mermaid Cruise
- Snorkel in brilliant crystal clear waters for miles
- Enjoy powdery white sand beaches & vibrant marine life
- Experience the warm & genuine hospitality of Thai people
- Indulge in a romantic sunset BBQ on the way back to Lanta
Make a first anchor stop at Koh Ha and snorkel the blue lagoon with an abundance of marine life and corals for the beginner to the professional to enjoy! You can view Nudibranch’s, Turtles, Barracuda, Lionfish, Clown Fish, Moray Eels, Cuttlefish the list is endless and will fill up anyone’s log book.
Cruise further to the twin islands of Koh Rok while enjoying a delicious lunch on board. At Koh Rok Nok, the outer island to the south, you will have plenty of time to explore the underwater world with fine coral reefs and tropical fish. The dinghy will then bring you to the northern island named Koh Rok Nai. It features long stretched beaches that are so white that they can be blinding at midday. It’s a joy to dig your bare toes into the super-fine coral sand.
The Club Mermaid features complete facilities with sophisticated design with air-conditioned and outdoor lounges, sun deck and restrooms. The cruise returns from every trip at sunset with romantic settings to a BBQ dinner near the lighthouse on Koh Lanta that promises to put a smile on you and your partner’s face.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Club Mermaid Cruise.
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, trekking shoes and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 1 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Wine and beer can be purchased on board. The first glass is free of charge.
- There is a minimum of 20 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast with sandwiches & cake
- Drinking water, juice, Coca Cola, tea, coffee & fruits
- Banana cake & biscuits
- Lunch & BBQ buffet on board
- A glass of wine or beer
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:30 - 09:00: Hotel pickup from Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Arrive at the pier and check in with the staff
- 09:30 - 10:30: Enjoy a light breakfast on board while cruising to Koh Ha
- 10:30 - 11:30: Snorkel in the blue lagoon at Koh Ha
- 11:30 - 13:00: Have lunch on board while continuing to Koh Rok
- 13:00 - 14:30: Swim at Koh Rok Nok
- 14:30 - 16:00: Relax at the beach of Koh Rok Nai
- 16:00 - 17:30: Depart from Koh Rok Nai to the lighthouse on Koh Lanta
- 17:30 - 18:00: Have a BBQ dinner on board while watching the sunset
- 18:00 - 18:15: Arrive at the pier near Pimalai Resort & Spa
- 18:15 - 18:30: Transfer back to your hotel