4 Island Snorkel Tour to Emerald Cave by Speed Boat from Koh Lanta
Island Hopping to Koh Chuak, Koh Kradan, Koh Mook and Koh Maa
Embark on a cruise by speed boat to the southern islands of Lanta. Enjoy a full-day excursion with plenty of water activities and beach life on Koh Chuak, Kradan, and Mah. The highlight of this trip are the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook, a lesser-known lagoon with a 85m tunnel.
- Open water snorkeling at Koh Chuak
- Float into the Emerald Cave on Koh Mook
- Relax and sunbath at the beach of Koh Kradan
- Splash and snorkel at Koh Maa
Your next destination will be Koh Mook, which is renowned for its Emerald Cave. The entrance to the Morakot Cave is located on the western side of Koh Mook, and can be accessed only by swimming through a 85 meter tunnel to the other exit, opening into a white beach with an emerald pool surrounded by steep cliffs.
A delicious lunch will be served on Koh Kradan, a stunning island with a spotless sandy beach surrounded by clear waters with magnificent corals, making it a perfect site for snorkeling.
After lunch, continue to the small karst islets named Koh Cheuk, Koh Mah, and Koh Waen. They offer great snorkeling spots, sea caves, and small sandy beaches. Here you will be able to feed the fish with bread or bananas. Thousands of giant bats can also be seen there.
If the sea conditions are too rough to go to the small islets, you will instead stop at Koh Ngai. It is a charming island covered by tropical forest and a sandy beach along its eastern coast.
Return back to Koh Lanta around 4pm for transfer back to your hotel.
This trip has everything you need for a fantastic day out exploring Thailand on a speed boat; sandy islands, emerald pools, amazing snorkeling, caves and beaches you won’t want to leave.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Opal Travel.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch on the beach of Koh Kradan
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart by speed boat to the 4 Islands
- 09:30 - 10:10: Open water snorkeling at Koh Chuak
- 10:10 - 11:00: Swim through the Emerald Cave to the lagoon on Koh Mook
- 11:00 - 11:50: Have lunch during the cruise to Koh Kradan
- 11:50 - 13:30: Relax & sunbath on the beach of Koh Kradan
- 13:30 - 15:00: Continue to Koh Mah or Koh Ngai for snorkeling
- 15:00 - 15:45: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel