Early Bird Phi Phi X-Large Tour by Siam Adventure World from Khao Lak
Getaway from the crowds
Experience the Phi Phi Islands less crowded with an early departure directly from your hotel in Khao Lak. Visit all the famous hot spots of Koh Phi Phi on board the spacious speed boat operated by the professional crew of Siam Adventure World. You will have a plenty of time for exploring the underwater world and hiking to the viewpoint on Koh Phi Phi Don.
- Early departure from Khao Lak to avoid the crowds
- Light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina
- Sightseeing at Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- Walk to the viewpoint on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 2 snorkel stops at Pileh Bay & Ao Nui Beach
Get picked up by minivan from your hotel in Khao Lak and meet the boat crew of Siam Adventure World at Royal Phuket Marina in Phuket. Enjoy a light breakfast and get safety & snorkel instructions from your guide before heading to Phi Phi Leh with its beautiful Maya Bay, famous from the Hollywood movie 'The Beach'.
Take time for a refreshing swimming break in the Phi Phi Leh Lagoon. Don't miss out on the opportunity for sightseeing around the island by speed boat to see Viking Cave and Monkey Beach. The latter one is a simply stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, covered with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat.
Continue to Koh Phi Phi Don, the largest of the islands in the Koh Phi Phi archipelago, to climb to the amazing viewpoint. Enjoy the spectacular views from the top of the island and get a glimpse of the town. As an alternative you can also take a walk through the Phi Phi Island village or just relax at the beach.
The next stop will be at Bamboo Island where you will enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch including extensive beach and swimming time.
Cruise further by speed boat to Ao Nui, a picturesque beach with coral reefs. It is the perfect spot for snorkeling and enjoying the colourful tropical underwater world. If you have never gone snorkeling, and are a little scared about what to expect, your guide is more than happy to assist you.
Get back to Royal Phuket Marina from where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Khao Lak.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Siam Adventure World.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Picnic lunch at Bamboo Island
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 04:00 - 05:30: Hotel pickup in Khao Lak
- 05:30 - 06:30: Transfer by minivan to Royal Phuket Marina
- 06:30 - 07:00: Enjoy a light breakfast
- 07:00 - 08:00: Cruise to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 08:00 - 08:45: Snorkel in Pileh Bay
- 08:45 - 09:15: Sightseeing at Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 09:15 - 10:15: Walk on the white sand beach of Maya Bay
- 10:15 - 12:00: Visit the view point on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 12:00 - 13:30: Enjoy a picnic lunch at Bamboo Island
- 13:30 - 15:00: More snorkeling at Ao Nui Beach
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Phuket
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to your hotel in Khao Lak