Similan Islands Snorkel Tour by Fantastic Similan Travel from Khao Lak
Day trip to 4 of the picturesque Similan Islands
Enjoy the splendor of the Similan Islands on a speed boat tour operated by Fantastic Similan with 45 limited seats from Khao Lak. Swim in one of the world's top snorkeling sites with blue water and colourful marine life. Relax at white sand beaches including a yummy Thai seafood lunch and a fruit basket.
- Cruise on a deluxe speed boat with 45 limited seats
- Snorkel at the Stonehenge Site
- Watch turtles & doplhins at Christmas Point
- Hike to the viewpoint at Donald Duck Bay
- Enjoy a yummy seafood Thai lunch with a fruit basket
Appreciate the scenery as you make your way to your first snorkeling spot at Koh Miang, the Similan Island No. 4. Clear waters, healthy coral and plentiful fish, this island is perfect for the beginner and experienced snorkeler. Spend some time at the beach and explore the underwater world before enjoying a seafood lunch with authentic Thai cuisine and a fruit basket on the serene sandy beach of Princess Bay.
Depart for Koh Payu, the Similan Island No. 7, which is ideal for snorkeling at the East of Eden with a reef slope that ranges from 5 to 40 metres. Then make your way to the waters of Christmas Point at Koh Bangu, the Island No. 9, for one more snorkeling opportunity with massive coral heads in The Mooring, and Snapper Alley for Asian snapper living among the giant rocks.
The last stop is at the tranquil waters of Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan, the Island No. 8. Here you can relax on the beach or hike to the island's viewpoint at Sailing Rock before heading back to the pier where a light snack with fresh fruits and drinks are awaiting you. Get transferred back to your hotel and replay the day's happenings.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Fantastic Similan Travel.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 69 years or people with back or neck problems.
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Coffee and light breakfast
- Drinking water
- Thai seafood lunch and fruit basket
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Khao Lak
- 08:00 - 08:30: Transfer to Tao Than Pier in Lam Kaen
- 08:30 - 09:00: Have coffee & light breakfast at Tao Than Pier
- 09:00 - 10:45: Cruise by speed boat to Similan Islands
- 10:45 - 11:45: Sightseeing & swimming at Miang Island (Koh 4)
- 11:45 - 12:45: Enjoy a Thai seafood lunch on the beach
- 12:45 - 13:45: Snorkel & swim at Payu Island (Koh 7)
- 13:45 - 14:45: More snorkeling at Ba-ngu Island (Koh 9)
- 14:45 - 15:45: Relax at the beach of Similan Island (Koh 8), climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock
- 15:45 - 17:15: Depart from Similan Island to Tao Than Pier
- 17:15 - 17:30: Have a light break before go back to the hotel
- 17:30 - 18:00: Transfer back to the hotel