Booking Terms and Conditions
This website is published by Trip Store Krabi, registered at 88/37 Hemthanon Paknam Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand, with the inbound license number 34/01976.
§ 1 General
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you make a booking. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and
conditions. These terms only apply for transfer tickets, tours and activities booked directly through the shopping cart on this site (see also section § 7
§ 2 Privacy
You can generally use our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By giving us your name and personal details you consent for them to be used as
necessary in processing your booking and complying with legal requirements (e.g. passing guest information to end suppliers for hotel transfers). We will never pass your details to other
§ 3 Booking Terms
- When you make a booking you must be at least 18 years old and have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of all
members of your party these terms and conditions. All correspondence and ticket vouchers will be sent to you, the lead traveler. You are also responsible to us for all payments in
respect of the booking.
- You understand and acknowledge that Trip Store Krabi acts solely as the booking agent for the end suppliers, transportation
providers, guides, and any and all other service providers used in connection with your selected excursion or activity. You accept that Trip Store Krabi does not provide any of the above
services which will or may be used during your trip(s).
- We make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information and to investigate and book with providers who are reliable and
of good quality. However, you accept that it is not possible for us to continually investigate the status and availability of services offered by providers, their financial condition or
other factors of quality.
- In respect of the above, you agree not to hold Trip Store Krabi responsible for any damages including personal injury and
financial loss, which may arise from the negligence, or other actions or inactions of your tour operator and any other service provider utilized during your selected trip(s).
- You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any luggage, equipment or other personal items
during the trip. Such items are your sole responsibility at all times.
- You acknowledge that the tour or activity you selected may involve inherently dangerous activities and risks and/ or that it may
require extreme physical exertion. You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from this.
§ 4 Prices, Travel Restrictions and Conditions
Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this website and such restrictions and conditions may affect the prices set out in the website. The
end suppliers and other third party providers of travel services may change their prices, details of their activities, tours, tickets, hotels, package deals and other travel information
displayed on the website at any time. For this reason, all prices displayed on this website are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on this website
are subject to availability. We will endeavor to notify you of all relevant taxes and any other additional costs including the important booking terms and conditions when you confirm your
booking with us (as at that date) but these may be subject to variation prior to your departure and your selected travel services. You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and
health information that you may require.
§ 5 Payment
- If you want to make a booking you must pay online in full and in advance. Bookings made directly through the website shopping
cart will be directed to pay via PayPal (with normal credit card, or existing PayPal account). In exceptional cases you can also pay the total amount in cash in our local store in Krabi
town on arrival but not later than 3 days before the trip starts.
- Once the payment for your booking has been cleared and the booking has been verified from our side, we will send you a
confirmation e-ticket voucher by email. A confirmation voucher is the tour operator’s acceptance of your booking (as detailed therein), and a contract is made between you and the tour
operator upon its delivery. We would ask you to check the details on the voucher: any unclarity should be reported to us immediately, otherwise the details shown on it will be presumed
to be correct.
- You are responsible for the printing of a copy of your ticket voucher, which will be required by the end supplier as proof of
purchase when joining the trip. The ticket voucher is also used as a confirmation that you participated in the trip.
- You are responsible for the payment of any items not listed on your confirmation voucher (e.g. national park entrance fees,
alcoholic drinks, photographs or videos of the tour) and agree to pay locally for items or services used by your party which are not included in the tour price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policies
All booked directly through this website are not transferable to any other person or service.
- Cancellation from your side
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with a written cancellation request is which is received up to 4 days before
your intended date of participation unless otherwise stated on the product site. A fee per refund will be applied to payments made via PayPal/Omise transactions depending on the
payment amount. During peak season, from December to January, bookings with a price over 5000 ฿ are not refundable under any circumstances due the high level of demand.
- If you cancel a transfer, tour or activity less than 72 hours before your intended date of participation no refund
will be issued under any circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover the consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
- In the event that you fail to participate in the transfer, tour or activity booked, arrive late or depart early, no
refund will be issued under any circumstances. Due to traffic jams or many customers to pick-up from hotels, the pick-up service may be delayed. In that case it is your
responsibility to contact us through the emergency number which is given to after you booked the trip.
- Cancellation by the end supplier
- The end suppliers reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time before departure for any reason, including
dangerous weather conditions or insufficient participants to operate the trip. The minimum number of participants required for most trips is 2 adults (unless otherwise stated).
Should there be less than the required number confirmed at time of your booking we will inform you and offer you either a refund or alternative date.
- In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by the end supplier (for any reason), you will be given a refund (a
fee applies for PayPal/Omise transactions which depends on the original payment amount), or be allowed to reschedule for an alternative date, at no additional cost. Neither we, nor
the end supplier, may be held responsible for any additional costs above and beyond the price of your ticket(s), including transport or other personal expenses, incurred as a result
of such changes. Travel insurance usually covers reimbursement for such eventualities.
- Cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
- Most of the tours and transfers that can be booked through this website are for any kind of weather. If you decide to
cancel your booking due to unfavorable weather conditions and the end supplier deems that the weather conditions are safe enough to allow the transfer or tour to take place, no
refund will be given.
- In the circumstances that the tour operator deems that the weather conditions make it unsafe for the tour or
activity to take place, and cancels the tour, you have 2 options:
- You may either reschedule the same itinerary for a different day at no additional cost.
- You can receive a refund for the trip with small additional charge.