Booking Terms and Conditions
This website is published by Trip Store Krabi, registered at 88/37 Hemthanon Paknam Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand, with the inbound license
§ 1 General
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you make a booking. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your
acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These terms only apply for transfer tickets, tours and activities booked directly through the
shopping cart on this site (see also section § 7
§ 2 Privacy
You can generally use our website without revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. By giving us your name and personal
details you consent for them to be used as necessary in processing your booking and complying with legal requirements (e.g. passing guest information
to end suppliers for hotel transfers). We will never pass your details to other third parties or use them ourselves for marketing purposes. For
§ 3 Booking Terms
- When you make a booking you must be at least 18 years old and have the authority to
accept and do accept on behalf of all members of your party these terms and conditions. All correspondence and ticket vouchers will be sent to
you, the lead traveler. You are also responsible to us for all payments in respect of the booking.
- You understand and acknowledge that Trip Store Krabi acts solely as the booking agent
for the end suppliers, transportation providers, guides, and any and all other service providers used in connection with your selected excursion
or activity. You accept that Trip Store Krabi does not provide any of the above services which will or may be used during your trip(s).
- We make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information and to investigate and
book with providers who are reliable and of good quality. However, you accept that it is not possible for us to continually investigate the status
and availability of services offered by providers, their financial condition or other factors of quality.
- In respect of the above, you agree not to hold Trip Store Krabi responsible for any
damages including personal injury and financial loss, which may arise from the negligence, or other actions or inactions of your tour operator and
any other service provider utilized during your selected trip(s).
- You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any
luggage, equipment or other personal items during the trip. Such items are your sole responsibility at all times.
- You acknowledge that the tour or activity you selected may involve inherently dangerous
activities and risks and/ or that it may require extreme physical exertion. You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for special,
indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from this.
§ 4 Prices, Travel Restrictions and Conditions
Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this website and such restrictions and conditions may affect
the prices set out in the website. The end suppliers and other third party providers of travel services may change their prices, details of their
activities, tours, tickets, hotels, package deals and other travel information displayed on the website at any time. For this reason, all prices
displayed on this website are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on this website are subject to
availability. We will endeavor to notify you of all relevant taxes and any other additional costs including the important booking terms and conditions
when you confirm your booking with us (as at that date) but these may be subject to variation prior to your departure and your selected travel
services. You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information that you may require.
§ 5 Payment
- If you want to make a booking you must pay online in full and in advance. Bookings made
directly through the website shopping cart will be directed to pay via PayPal (with normal credit card, or existing PayPal account). In
exceptional cases you can also pay the total amount in cash in our local store in Krabi town on arrival but not later than 3 days before the trip
- Once the payment for your booking has been cleared and the booking has been verified
from our side, we will send you a confirmation e-ticket voucher by email. A confirmation voucher is the tour operator’s acceptance of your booking
(as detailed therein), and a contract is made between you and the tour operator upon its delivery. We would ask you to check the details on the
voucher: any unclarity should be reported to us immediately, otherwise the details shown on it will be presumed to be correct.
- You are responsible for the printing of a copy of your ticket voucher, which will be
required by the end supplier as proof of purchase when joining the trip. The ticket voucher is also used as a confirmation that you participated
in the trip.
- You are responsible for the payment of any items not listed on your confirmation voucher
(e.g. national park entrance fees, alcoholic drinks, photographs or videos of the tour) and agree to pay locally for items or services used by
your party which are not included in the tour price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policies
All booked directly through this website are not transferable to any other person or service.
- Cancellation from your side
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with a written cancellation request
is which is received up to 4 days before your intended date of participation unless otherwise stated on the product site. A small fee per
refund will be applied to payments made via PayPal transactions. During peak season, from December to January, bookings with a price over 5000
฿ are not refundable under any circumstances due the high level of demand.
- If you cancel a transfer, tour or activity less than 72 hours before your
intended date of participation no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover the
consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
- In the event that you fail to participate in the transfer, tour or activity
booked, arrive late or depart early, no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Due to traffic jams or many customers to pick-up from
hotels, the pick-up service may be delayed. In that case it is your responsibility to contact us through the emergency number which is given
to after you booked the trip.
- Cancellation by the end supplier
- The end suppliers reserve the right to cancel any tour at any time before
departure for any reason, including dangerous weather conditions or insufficient participants to operate the trip. The minimum number of
participants required for most trips is 2 adults (unless otherwise stated). Should there be less than the required number confirmed at time of
your booking we will inform you and offer you either a refund or alternative date.
- In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by the end supplier (for any
reason), you will be given a refund (small fees for PayPal transactions), or be allowed to reschedule for an alternative date, at no
additional cost. Neither we, nor the end supplier, may be held responsible for any additional costs above and beyond the price of your
ticket(s), including transport or other personal expenses, incurred as a result of such changes. Travel insurance usually covers reimbursement
for such eventualities.
- Cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
- Most of the tours and transfers that can be booked through this website are
for any kind of weather. If you decide to cancel your booking due to unfavorable weather conditions and the end supplier deems that the
weather conditions are safe enough to allow the transfer or tour to take place, no refund will be given.
- In the circumstances that the tour operator deems that the weather
conditions make it unsafe for the tour or activity to take place, and cancels the tour, you have 2 options:
- You may either reschedule the same itinerary for a different day at no
- You can receive a refund for the trip with small additional charge.