What other people booked in the last 24 hours
Sunrise & Sunset in Krabi
Never miss a stunning sunset!
Experience a breathtaking sunrise or sunset from one of the many viewpoints in Krabi, for example from the Tiger Cave Temple with its 1237
steps to the top. The sunsets are best enjoyed from a beachside bar or restaurant. As Krabi is located just 8° latitude north from the equator, the
days and nights are of nearly equal length throughout the year at 12 hours.
Current sunrise/sunset times
Check now for the sunrise and sunset times for a specific date, so you will never miss this unique moment.
Twilight is the illumination that is produced by sunlight scattering in the
upper atmosphere, illuminating the lower atmosphere when the sun itself is not directly visible because it is below the horizon, so that the surface
of the earth is neither completely lit nor completely dark. The word twilight is also used to denote the periods of time when this illumination
The most beautiful places to watch this spectacle
- Ao Nang: The color of the evening sky over the
bay of happiness with visitors from all over the world.
- Klong Muang Beach: The unique sun setting over
- Laem Tanod: The lasting memory of the sun setting
and the impressive lighthouse.
- Nopparat Thara Beach: With the disappearing sun
over the ripples on the ocean water.
- Tham Phra Nang: A spectacular sunset watched from
inside the cave.
- Thap Khaek Beach: The supreme beauty of sunset in
Make it Happen